4018 Industry Leader
4025 – Max Versatility
3030 Medium Flushing
2065 Max Flushing
3040 Power Flushing
10K+ Water Blasting
US Jetting offers a variety of high-pressure jetting units for a wide range of applications. Whether a standard trailer jetter, a sewer jetting machine, a winterized enclosed van pack, or a custom-built truck-mounted unit, US Jetting has the ability to build hydro jetters for any customer needs. All jetting units are available with a variety of configurations, such as vertical water tanks, dual reels, or low-profile setups.
- 4000 at 18GPM: This industry-leading jetting unit is the most popular unit for a reason. With a dry-run pump and the ability to work in 2”-18” pipes, this is the perfect all-purpose jetting machine. Capable of cutting roots, cleaning grease, and clearing sewer drains, the 4018 is a one-stop-shop for plumbers.
- 4000 at 25GPM: The 4025 unit takes the versatility of a 4018 even further by offering higher volume for larger drains. For customers looking to work in both residential and commercial uses, this is a great option.
- 3000 PSI at 30GPM: A medium-powered jetter that balances power with water volume. This unit is excellent for larger contractors and municipalities to clean large pipes like storm drains.
- 2000 PSI at 65 GPM: This high flow low pressure jetting machine is often utilized by municipalities to clean large diameter sewers and storm drains.
- Enclosed Jetters: most jetting packages are available in enclosed vans, trucks, or trailers. These are popular in colder climates where freezing is a concern.
At US Jetting, we are proud to deliver exactly what our customers need. We don’t just build stock, base, or standard units. We will engineer our jetting units according to any specifications required to tackle any and every job the unit will encounter. All of our mounting options are available with a variety of engine and pump configurations, water tanks, and other equipment. We build to order so our customers can get exactly what they need. Multiple reels, hot water boilers, easement machines, vertical tanks, low profile, etc. You name it; we can do it.
Choose Your Drain Jet Cleaner Today!
Not sure which hydro jetter for sale is best to suit your specific needs? Have questions about the quality or capabilities of any of our hydro jetters? Reach out to talk to our expert staff today and figure out what will serve your business best. We have the knowledge and dedication to make sure you’re choosing the right hydro jetter for your business. Contact us now to get started.
Jetting Units FAQs
Tier 4 Engines require full synthetic oil, Tier 3 engines can have regular oil
Tier 4 Units – after first 50 hours, then every 500 hours or once a year (whichever comes first)
The Hatz 3 Cylinder Engine does not (see picture).
Tier 4 Units: replace your fuel filter J-027-40-01 and your fuel sensor J-027-337 and flush out your system.
Tier 3 Units: change your J-027-05 fuel filter and flush out your system
Check your bypass isn’t open
Make sure you don’t have any water being returned back to the water tank from the return lines on the top of the water tank.
Make sure your jump jet is turned to off